There are millions of users of the QuickBooks accounting software, and it is known for the advanced features and benefits that it provides to its end users. Despite that, many users face various issues/errors while working on the software, and query processing error in QuickBooks is one of the most common and frustrating errors.
If you are also facing the QuickBooks query processing error and looking for some tested solutions to resolve the issue, you have landed at the right place. In this write-up, we will cover the possible reasons due to why a user may encounter this issue. Along with that, we will also enlist the tested solutions that you can execute to get the issue resolved.
“Get instant solution in eliminating the query processing error in QuickBooks by speaking live with our representatives via call at +1-855-701-2729.”
QuickBooks query processing error is one of the common unexpected errors that arise when the user tries to create invoices. It mainly occurs due to a poor internet connection or when there is an issue with the company file. With the effect of this error, you will not be able to access the QuickBooks company files.
You will be able to notice this error with a pop-up display message as;
Also Read – Why is The QuickBooks multi user mode not working
Given below, we have filtered out some of the most common reasons due to why a user may encounter the query processing error in QuickBooks software;
• Poor internet connection
• If you are using an outdated version of the QuickBooks desktop
• Damaged company files can be the primary reason why a user may encounter the issue
• Incorrect security settings
Let’s take a look at some of the tested solutions that you can easily execute step-by-step to resolve QuickBooks query processing error;
Also Read – Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale XML Errors
The first solution is updating the QuickBooks desktop application to the latest release. It is one of the easiest ways to fix various issues with the software. Here are the steps that you can carry out to update the QuickBooks desktop application to the latest release;
• Open the QuickBooks desktop application on your workstation.
• Click the “Help” menu option and select the “Update QuickBooks Desktop” option.
• Moving ahead, click on the “Update Now” tab and the “Get Updates” option.
• After that, the updating procedure will commence on your device.
• As the updating process ends, restart your device and launch the QuickBooks desktop application on your workstation again.
Below listed are the steps that you can execute to turn off UAC settings on your windows workstation;
• Close all the active applications on your device and move to the control panel settings on your device.
• Now, type “User Account” in the search field, and hit the enter button.
• After that, click on the “Change User Account Control” option and the “Yes” option.
• Now, proceed further by clicking on the “Yes” option, and then disable the notifications by clicking on the “Never Notify” option.
• Then, click on the “OK” option, and it will perform a restart of your device.
Also Read – Resolve QuickBooks Error 12057
Here are the steps that you can follow to access your QuickBooks company file through a different file location;
• Firstly, move to the company file folder, and search for the file ending with the “.QBW” extension.
• Do right-click on the file and select the “Copy” option.
• Thereon, launch the QuickBooks desktop software on your workstation.
• Press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard, then double-click the QuickBooks icon. (Keep holding the ctrl key).
• After that, the “No Company Open” window will appear on your screen.
• Click on the “Open” option, then browse the “.QBW” file from the new folder.
• Thereon, choose the file and launch it on your workstation.
Once you are done with the above-listed steps, verify if this method has helped you resolve the QuickBooks query processing error. If you are still encountering this error, then try the next solution.
• Press and hold the “Alt” key on your keyboard, then double-click the QuickBooks desktop icon.
• After that, you will be asked to provide the QuickBooks password in the specified area.
• Provide all the required details, then release the “Alt” key on your keyboard.
• Moving ahead, click on the “OK” option.
• Again, hold the “Alt” key, and open the menu on your screen.
• At last, sign in to your QuickBooks account, and then release the “Alt” key.
Thereon, verify if the query processing error in the QuickBooks desktop application has been eliminated or not.
Also Read – Resolve QuickBooks Error 1646
As shown above, we have enlisted numerous solutions that might help you eliminate QuickBooks query processing error. In case if you have a query related to the topic, then you can get in touch with our team of QuickBooks experts via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are available 24*7 around the clock to attend to your query and help you use accounting software smoothly and efficiently.
Troubling With Problems While Using QuickBooks? Ask your doubts directly to Our US based QuickBooks experts and get Answers. Contact Us