Quicken download error 102 is a common error that arises when the user tries to download new updates, printing documents, adding accounts, syncing, launching, opening, and so on. This error occurs with a pop-up display message as:
- Error: 102 Add
- Error: 102 Connect
Well, if you are also facing the Quicken Download Error 102, then this blog will be helpful for you. As this blog post will provide you with all the information on the reasons behind this error and how to resolve it. So, stay tuned with this blog post till the end.
Possible Reasons Behind Quicken Download Error 102?
Before moving ahead directly to the topic, let’s quickly understand the reasons due to why the error arises. Given below is the list of the possible reasons behind the occurrence of the Quicken download error 102.
- When you have changed the sign-in information.
- Providing the wrong login credentials.
- When your PC is attacked by malware.
- Sometimes, when the selected bank is not available, then it can also lead to the occurrence of the error.
- The new login credentials of the financial institution are not carried away with Quicken.
- Weak internet connection.
How to Fix Quicken Download Error 102?
Let’s look at the solutions you can follow for getting the Quicken Download Error 102 resolved.
Solution 1. Wait for 24 Hours
There can be chances that the bank is temporarily unavailable for a short time. In that scenario, waiting for a day for the getting the issue resolved automatically can be a solution. Additionally, it can also help you in eliminate server issues. Once all of these issues get resolved, then the Quicken download error 102 will be must be eliminated.
Solution 2. Use the “Go To Bank” Inbuilt Feature
The go-to bank feature can help you to resolve many errors related to the software. Here are the steps you can easily follow to use the go-to bank feature to resolve the error.
- Firstly, launch Quicken and then click on the “Accounts” menu option.
- Thereon, click on the “New” option and select the account you wish to create.
- Afterward, select the bank from the institution, followed by clicking on the “Continue” option.
- If you still face the error, then click on the “Go To Bank” option.
- Now, go to the bank’s online website and log in again to your account.
Once you are done with following the above steps, then examine whether the error code 102 has been resolved or not. In case the error persists, then jump on to the next remedy.
Solution 3. Perform the Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Given below are the basic troubleshooting steps that you can follow to resolve the Quicken download error 102.
- Firstly, download the new updates of the operating system on your PC.
- Examine the internet connectivity and ensure its speed and strength.
- Make sure that there is enough sufficient storage available on the hard drive.
- Delete or disable the background running security applications.
- Update the Quicken software to the latest release.
- Remove the malware or virus from the PC.
- Check the available storage in the RAM.
After performing the above-mentioned basic troubleshooting steps, try to perform the same step in which you initially face the Quicken Download Error 102. If you still face error 102, don’t panic and move on to the next solution.
Solution 4. Run the Windows Troubleshooter
For using the windows troubleshooter on your PC, launch the control panel settings on your device. On the control panel page, run the windows in-built troubleshooter software. This software will now start searching for all the issues with your PC. Once it detects all the errors, it will automatically resolve them. After resolving all the issues, you can easily use the Quicken software again.
How to Fix Sign-In Issues With Bank’s Website?
If you cannot sign in to the website through the go-to bank feature, it indicates that it is currently unavailable for a short period. However, in that case, try to wait for 24 hours and then try to access them again. Also, you must ensure that the bank names are similar to yours. For example, selecting a similar wrong bank name can also lead to the occurrence of the problem.
Given below are the ways through which you can easily identify the bank names similar to the one selected last.
- Firstly, close the current browser window, which includes your bank’s section.
- Now, select the option displaying the “No, maybe I select the wrong bank name” option.
- Thereon, you find any other variation with the bank’s name, then click on it and try signing into the account.
We hope you find this blog information. This write-up provides you with authentic and useful information about the Quicken Download error 102 and how to resolve it. If, even after following the solutions mentioned above, you can reach out to us through the chat box if you are still facing the problem. You can also send us your query through mail at email@example.com. Our Quicken experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to answer your query.