QuickBooks error C=387 is an unexpected error in QuickBooks that occurs due to damaged or corrupted registry entries. It also arises when there is an issue with the QuickBooks invoice layout. QuickBooks error code c=387 will disable the users from working on the QuickBooks desktop software smoothly.
Are you also facing the error c=387 in QuickBooks? Then you have reached the right location. In this article, we will discuss in depth the quick methods you can follow to resolve QuickBooks error c=387. So, read this content till the last word.
Possible Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error C=387
A user may be able to encounter the QuickBooks error c=387 due to the following reasons;
• QuickBooks desktop application needs to be installed properly on your device.
• If you suddenly shut down your PC while running any file in QuickBooks.
• The malware or virus attack can also lead to QuickBooks error code c 387.
• QuickBooks important files have been damaged or deleted accidentally from your device.
• Invalid entries can also lead to QuickBooks error c=387.
Also Read – Fix QuickBooks Error Code -6177, 0
Updated Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=387
Let’s discuss the ideal and tested solutions that you can perform to eliminate QuickBooks error C=387;
Method #1. Run the Reimage Repair Tool
The re-image tool will help you increase your device’s performance speed. Given below are the steps that you can execute to run the re-image repair tool on your device to resolve QuickBooks error c=387;
• Firstly, download the re-image tool on your device.
• Thereon, open the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your device.
• After that, launch the tool on your device and uncheck the box.
• With that effect, the automatic scanning process will start on your PC.
• Moving ahead, click on the “Install” option.
• As the installation process ends, launch the application, and then the tool will download the required updates on your system.
• After that, a preliminary scan will start on your device.
• As the scanning process ends, the tool will display all the damaged areas.
• Thereon, you have to click on the “Start Repair” option and perform a deep restart of your system.
Also Read – Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1646
Method #2. Repair QuickBooks Desktop Application
The next solution you should follow to resolve QuickBooks error c 387 is to repair the QuickBooks desktop application.
Given below are the steps that you can execute to repair the software;
• Navigate to the control panel settings on your device.
• Select the “Programs” option and click the “Programs and Features” option.
• Select the QuickBooks desktop application as the list of all downloaded applications appears on the screen.
• Next, you must select the “Uninstall/ Repair” option and click on the “Next” option.
• Now, click on the “Repair” option, and again click on the “Next” option.
Once you are done with the above steps, perform a deep restart of your device, and check whether the QuickBooks desktop error c 387 has been terminated.
Method #3. Use Rebuild Data Utility
Let’s take a look at the steps that you can follow to run the rebuild data utility tool on your device to eliminate QuickBooks desktop error c=387;
• First of all, move to the file menu option.
• As the drop-down list appears, select the “Utility” tab option from the drop-down.
• Next, you have to select the “Rebuild Data” option.
• Once the rebuild process is completed, you have to click on the “OK” option.
After performing the above steps, move to the QuickBooks desktop application to check whether the QuickBooks error c=387 has been terminated.
Method #4. Rectify the Template Error
Given below are the steps that you can follow to rectify the template error;
• At first, move towards the “Lists, Templates” option.
• Thereon, go to the “Template” and click on the “Open Forum” option.
• Following the above steps, you have to repeat the steps until the template displays the error.
• Thereon, close the forum, and select the template.
• Perform the above steps, edit the templates, and ensure that the error has been fixed.
Also See – Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error C-224
Method #5. Refresh the System and Create Invoices
• Move to the “Customers” menu, and click on the “Create Invoices” option.
• Thereon, you must select the template and add customer, item, and amount details.
• Now, click on the “Save” option, followed by a click on the “Delete” option.
• Once you complete the above steps, click on the “OK” option.
As demonstrated above, we have tried our best to enlist five tested solutions that you can easily follow step-by-step to eliminate QuickBooks error c=387. If the solutions mentioned above do not help you eliminate the error, you can get in touch with our experienced and trained QuickBooks experts. Write us your query now through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are available 24/7 at the help desk to understand your issue and assist you with the best solution.